Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nuc resolutions complaint

groberts29
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I had 3 numbers (now 2) on my account with you for many years. Due to the worst customer service across any industry i have ever dealt with  I decided to leave you.

I filled in a form to get my nuc code for my vodafone locked galaxy s6 which I've had for over a year. In response I was emailed the  code to be able to unlock the device. This was on 2nd November. 

I received my new 3 sim card. Followed the instructions to a tee and after the 3rd unsuccessful attempt of inputting the nuc code a message popped on screen stating the following 'sim network pin blocked. Enter sim network puk'. I originally thought it was a sim card issue but I then placed the new sim into an old vodafone galaxy s5 which I had previously un locked and it worked immediately. 

Since then this has become extremely painful to resolve. 

On 26/11 I called your customer services  and was informed that I had to email your nuc resolutions team for them to obtain a new code.

I done as requested and received the standard automated response. When I chased this up I was told it can take up to 10 days as u had to obtain a new nuc code from samsung directly. 

on 28/11 i then phoned to complain as everyone I spoke to at vodafone was giving me different information and quire frankly just fobbing me off. 

The complaints rep stated he would put me through to the nuc resolitions resolutions team and shouldn't do as you don't give the number out and he could get in trouble. I spoke to a person who reiterated it can take ten days and there was nothing I could do but wait.

On 29/11 nuc resolutions emailed me to confirm the original nuc code, imei and my details. I responded with the information.

Again on the 29/11 a person namend Praful sartanpara from nuc resolutions emailed to say it wasn't a vodafone issue as nuc resolutions only unlock phones.......the exact reason for my request lol. 

Being concerned that this person had misunderstood the request I emailed back....to receve the automated response. I have emailed a further 3 times up till today (4/12) and have not received a response from an actual person. 

I phoned to complain again  and was told it was impossible that I spoke to nuc resolutions as they don't have a phone number. Either this person is mistaken or the complaints rep from the 29th lied to me. I have complained about this and you are apparently listening to the calls from that day.

Its not exactly rocket science to unlock a phone. I was able to unlock my old s5 with ease.. You wonder why you are one of the most complained about networks. It surprises me you are still in business to be quite frank. 

How in this day and age can a department (nuc resolutions) be so unreachable.shouldn't someone at director level be addressing this absurdity or are you told to make it difficult to punish people who leave you. 

A service request has been raised today reference 1-739945515288 for them to contact me but im not holding my breath. My nuc resolutions reference is #17496982. 

How can i escalate this higher than your complaints department. Please don't ask to respond with a private message. There are clearly many people going through the same nonsense and it might be helpful for them to see how this is resolved.

Many thanks 

George roberts

18 REPLIES 18

Thanks @Colleen.

i have replied to your private message. please take a look an help me resolve the issue asap.

Thanks,

Hi,

I am stuck with the same problem as the others, but mine is with Samsung Galaxy note 8.

I have had no luck with the Vodafone Customer service team, they have not been able to assist, and the NUC code that i end up getting doesnt work.

It is now asking me for a PUK code as well, which i got this morning from Vodafone, but this doesnt work in unlocking the phone.

I have already had a the second code from the NUC resolutions team, but that didn't work.

Who can assist me in getting the phone unlocked?

Hi am trying to unlock my iPad. And oh my god I am going around in circles they are emailing me for details but if you go threw the e mail chain of emails you can see I have gave all info required TWICE do they not grasp basic English     HELP VODAFONE. ITS EMBARRASSING. AND I WORK FOR BT  SO I KNOW BIG COMS COMPANY GET IT WRONG

Hi Colleen. I have exactly same issue (Iphone SE). It's an absolute shambles that it says you'll keep us in the loop throughout the process but no one answers and everyone says to email an email address where there's no reply. I've waited way too long now to have my phone unlocked. You are clearly doing this to avoid people leaving you. 

can you please contact me as soon as possible so this gets escalated. 

Cedric

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Of course @CedricJ, we'll be happy to take a look into getting your phone unlocked. We'll need to access your account to get the ball rolling - please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

TJ. I've now messaged on Facebook with all my details but there's no reply!! 
this is a joke, how can there be no way to contact you? 

Why is there no reply?

TJ

I can see that we've been in touch and raised your request with our NUC team @CedricJ. Please continue to keep updated and let us know how you get on.

It's also worth bearing in mind that you won't receive an actual NUC code for your iPhone, as they're unlocked over the air. You'll get an email, once the unlocking's complete asking you to connect to iTunes; or complete a system restore. 

Believe it or not this has taken a turn for the worse. The "escalation" that was confidently going to solve it within 10 business days was done 12 business days ago. It's now been over a month and still no resolution. What makes things worse is that the customer service refuses to talk to me now, saying the post code provided doesn't match their records even though it's the same post code provided previously, in the same chat!! Every answer I've gotten is to email the NUC team but all that happens is that there's no reply when emailed. 

I have now lodged a formal complaint. I cannot explain how ##~## the customer service is with Vodafone. I will strongly recommend any to avoid Vodafone at any cost. It's by far the worst service ever, they deliberately try to scam you. 

TJ

I can see you've been in touch @CedricJ, sorry for any confusion that's been caused. We'll get someone to pick this up as soon as possible. Have you also checked in your junk/ spam folder for any emails regarding your unlocking, as they're sometime sent into there by mistake.