Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nuc resolutions complaint

groberts29
2: Seeker

I had 3 numbers (now 2) on my account with you for many years. Due to the worst customer service across any industry i have ever dealt with  I decided to leave you.

I filled in a form to get my nuc code for my vodafone locked galaxy s6 which I've had for over a year. In response I was emailed the  code to be able to unlock the device. This was on 2nd November. 

I received my new 3 sim card. Followed the instructions to a tee and after the 3rd unsuccessful attempt of inputting the nuc code a message popped on screen stating the following 'sim network pin blocked. Enter sim network puk'. I originally thought it was a sim card issue but I then placed the new sim into an old vodafone galaxy s5 which I had previously un locked and it worked immediately. 

Since then this has become extremely painful to resolve. 

On 26/11 I called your customer services  and was informed that I had to email your nuc resolutions team for them to obtain a new code.

I done as requested and received the standard automated response. When I chased this up I was told it can take up to 10 days as u had to obtain a new nuc code from samsung directly. 

on 28/11 i then phoned to complain as everyone I spoke to at vodafone was giving me different information and quire frankly just fobbing me off. 

The complaints rep stated he would put me through to the nuc resolitions resolutions team and shouldn't do as you don't give the number out and he could get in trouble. I spoke to a person who reiterated it can take ten days and there was nothing I could do but wait.

On 29/11 nuc resolutions emailed me to confirm the original nuc code, imei and my details. I responded with the information.

Again on the 29/11 a person namend Praful sartanpara from nuc resolutions emailed to say it wasn't a vodafone issue as nuc resolutions only unlock phones.......the exact reason for my request lol. 

Being concerned that this person had misunderstood the request I emailed back....to receve the automated response. I have emailed a further 3 times up till today (4/12) and have not received a response from an actual person. 

I phoned to complain again  and was told it was impossible that I spoke to nuc resolutions as they don't have a phone number. Either this person is mistaken or the complaints rep from the 29th lied to me. I have complained about this and you are apparently listening to the calls from that day.

Its not exactly rocket science to unlock a phone. I was able to unlock my old s5 with ease.. You wonder why you are one of the most complained about networks. It surprises me you are still in business to be quite frank. 

How in this day and age can a department (nuc resolutions) be so unreachable.shouldn't someone at director level be addressing this absurdity or are you told to make it difficult to punish people who leave you. 

A service request has been raised today reference 1-739945515288 for them to contact me but im not holding my breath. My nuc resolutions reference is #17496982. 

How can i escalate this higher than your complaints department. Please don't ask to respond with a private message. There are clearly many people going through the same nonsense and it might be helpful for them to see how this is resolved.

Many thanks 

George roberts

18 REPLIES 18

groberts29

I had 3 numbers (now 2) on my account with you for many years. Due to the worst customer service across any industry i have ever dealt with  I decided to leave you.

I filled in a form to get my nuc code for my vodafone locked galaxy s6 which I've had for over a year. In response I was emailed the  code to be able to unlock the device. This was on 2nd November. 

I received my new 3 sim card. Followed the instructions to a tee and after the 3rd unsuccessful attempt of inputting the nuc code a message popped on screen stating the following 'sim network pin blocked. Enter sim network puk'. I originally thought it was a sim card issue but I then placed the new sim into an old vodafone galaxy s5 which I had previously un locked and it worked immediately. 

Since then this has become extremely painful to resolve. 

On 26/11 I called your customer services  and was informed that I had to email your nuc resolutions team for them to obtain a new code.

I done as requested and received the standard automated response. When I chased this up I was told it can take up to 10 days as u had to obtain a new nuc code from samsung directly. 

on 28/11 i then phoned to complain as everyone I spoke to at vodafone was giving me different information and quire frankly just fobbing me off. 

The complaints rep stated he would put me through to the nuc resolitions resolutions team and shouldn't do as you don't give the number out and he could get in trouble. I spoke to a person who reiterated it can take ten days and there was nothing I could do but wait.

On 29/11 nuc resolutions emailed me to confirm the original nuc code, imei and my details. I responded with the information.

Again on the 29/11 a person namend Praful sartanpara from nuc resolutions emailed to say it wasn't a vodafone issue as nuc resolutions only unlock phones.......the exact reason for my request lol. 

Being concerned that this person had misunderstood the request I emailed back....to receve the automated response. I have emailed a further 3 times up till today (4/12) and have not received a response from an actual person. 

I phoned to complain again  and was told it was impossible that I spoke to nuc resolutions as they don't have a phone number. Either this person is mistaken or the complaints rep from the 29th lied to me. I have complained about this and you are apparently listening to the calls from that day.

Its not exactly rocket science to unlock a phone. I was able to unlock my old s5 with ease.. You wonder why you are one of the most complained about networks. It surprises me you are still in business to be quite frank. 

How in this day and age can a department (nuc resolutions) be so unreachable.shouldn't someone at director level be addressing this absurdity or are you told to make it difficult to punish people who leave you. 

A service request has been raised today reference 1-739945515288 for them to contact me but im not holding my breath. My nuc resolutions reference is #17496982. 

How can i escalate this higher than your complaints department. Please don't ask to respond with a private message. There are clearly many people going through the same nonsense and it might be helpful for them to see how this is resolved.

Many thanks 

George roberts

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @groberts29

The person in the this recent thread experienced some issues unlocking their s6. 

Something in their resolution may help > Unlocking-Galaxy-S6

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

THanks for taking the time to reply. It appears the person resolved theirs by paying a Canadian company 40 dollars to remotely access their device. 

Personally I won't be doing that as vodafone have to unlock the device or alternatively they can pay a Canadian company 40 dollars to unlock the phone. 

How can a phone company not have a phone number for one of their departments (nuc resolutions). Wreaks of lies to me. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@groberts29 - This is a poor experience you’re having and I wouldn’t be happy if I was in your position.

We can escalate this to our Network unlock team and they’ll help us to get this resolved. For us to do this, we’ll need to take your contact details securely.

Please send us your details by following the steps in this private message.

Hi

Did you get a resolution? I have also compained and am waiting to send a letter to the ombudsmen. 

HI, I'm also interested if and how this got sorted. Experiencing the same issues with Vodafone unlocking my iphone. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adankows - We can look into what’s happening with getting your iPhone unlocked. We'll need to take some details from you first. Please follow the steps in this private message, with how to get in touch. 

Hello, 

I am also stuck to same problem and noone seems to be helping and just going into circle.

Could someone guide me here who was able to solve the issue?

I have NUC with me but that doesn't work me. 

Really apprecate your response. 

Moderator pls help here.

Thanks

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you @vineetagarwal05 
It's disappointing to hear you've had problems with your network unlock code (NUC) and we'll be happy to take a closer look into this for you. 
So we can help you further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team. We'll do everything we can to get your phone unlocked as quickly as possible 😊