Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phones... arghhh!

JamieDuBz
2: Seeker

Hey all, ive had enough of phones!! I took out a contract with vodafone a while ago and got nokia lumia 520 and free samsung galaxy note 10.1. Great deal! A few weeks ago the phone in question broke =(. Okay not a problem, il use my old iPhone 4! It breaks..!! Anyway i managed to purchase a blackberry torch 9800 on ebay quite cheap!!! Although i have now found out i have to pay more to use internet on it. Is there anyway vodafone will swap normal data to blackberry data? Cant really afford more on top of normal contract.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

You can't avoid paying more when you have a Blackberry as you have the Blackberry Internet Service to be able to access the internet  - it's a service provided by Blackberry themselves in conjunction with the networks.

Sorry!

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

JamieDuBz

Hey all, ive had enough of phones!! I took out a contract with vodafone a while ago and got nokia lumia 520 and free samsung galaxy note 10.1. Great deal! A few weeks ago the phone in question broke =(. Okay not a problem, il use my old iPhone 4! It breaks..!! Anyway i managed to purchase a blackberry torch 9800 on ebay quite cheap!!! Although i have now found out i have to pay more to use internet on it. Is there anyway vodafone will swap normal data to blackberry data? Cant really afford more on top of normal contract.

Thanks

jeffkinn

You can't avoid paying more when you have a Blackberry as you have the Blackberry Internet Service to be able to access the internet  - it's a service provided by Blackberry themselves in conjunction with the networks.

Sorry!

Jeffkinn_Sig.png