Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Q10 IMEI not in database

Tomtomcute
2: Seeker
I have recently got a blackberry Q10 and going away for weeks but need it unlocked. I have seeked services of 3 good unlocking service providers with same result "CODE NOT FOUND" , reason being imei may not be listed in database.
I supplied correct information to those unlocking service providers but nothing has happened. This is causing me problems as need to sort asap. I have also filled the NUC form online via email, and nothing has happened. Anyone here to help? Time quote of when code will be sent? Will it ever be sent? Is there a way to know if my order is being processed? I am on pay monthly plan. Help pls!!!
4 REPLIES 4

Tomtomcute
I was wondering if u could help. I have sent details to unlock a blackberry Q10. I got an automated reply with ref no #8096510

Will be glad if u can tell me if my order is being processed pls.
Thank u

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@Tomtomcute wrote:
I have seeked services of 3 good unlocking service providers with same result "CODE NOT FOUND" , reason being imei may not be listed in database.
I supplied correct information to those unlocking service providers but nothing has happened.

I would strongly recommend against using a thrid party unlocker for your handset.  It is always far better to go through official channels.

As you have received a reference number by submitting the form on the Vodafone website, it would indicate that your request has been received. As you will have seen when you completed the form, if Vodafone have to contact the supplier to get the NUC, it will take 7-10 days to get. 

PWIAC

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Tomtomcute,

If you've received an email to confirm we have your request, we'll aim to reply shortly.

Timescales and reasons for any NUC requests being declined are covereed in full here.

Thanks,

Ben

Phone unlocked. Thanks VF