Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Registering problems

gabib
2: Seeker
Hello I'm having problems registering my pay as you go number. I've been trying to do this so I can get a My Vodafone account but when I try it says that the account is blocked??? Any ideas? Or help? Thank you. By the way: I've been trying to do this for about 8-9 months now. At the begining VDF operators told me that they experience some technical problems for the pay as you go; now the account is blocked. That being said ... Vodafone, any help or you are still experiancing "technical difficulties" ??
4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi gabib,

Welcome to the eForum.

So we can look into this, get in touch with us here.

Cheers,

Laura

gabib
First time I've tried to get an online Vodafone account for about 9 months. Finally I gave up. Decided to give it a second try. It's been two months now and Vodafone is still working .... I give up again. This time for good. All my family is on Vodafone and it is not comfortable to change it but I'm going to do it because it's simply not worth it. This is the best example of how big companies don’t give a ..... on the customers (or maybe they are just incompetent). THANK YOU VERY MUCH VODAFONE.

First time I've tried to get an online Vodafone account for about 9 months. Finally I gave up. Decided to give it a second try. It's been two months now and Vodafone is still working .... I give up again. This time for good. All my family is on Vodafone and it is not comfortable to change it but I'm going to do it because it's simply not worth it. This is the best example of how big companies don’t give a ..... on the customers (or maybe they are just incopetent). THANK YOU VERY MUCH VODAFONE.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi gabib,

I’m sorry to see you’re still having problems with this.

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we can look into this further.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page. 

Thanks,

Jenny