Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SIM network unlock PIN

Keztopo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have had a NUC which appears to have been successful.  The phone is now asking for a SIM network unlock PIN.   My new provider says this is not from them and as the sim works on another phone this clearly means the actual SIM us not locked, therefore it must be a code from yourselves.  I have been the the Vodafone store who claim they cant help.  So at the moment I have got a phone which only works with a Vodafone SIM and a SIM which works on other phones except the one I want it for.  Feel totally frustrated. Any advice would be greatly received 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It's my thought that if the phone still won't accept another network's SIM card then the unlocking hasn't been successful. 

Some Phones need a master Code as well as the Nuc.

See Master Code.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@Keztopo It's a shame to hear you're still having problems unlocking your phone and SIM - I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

So we can take a closer look and ensure you have all of the correct codes you need to get this resolved, I've sent you a private message with details on how to contact our team. 

kooldiamond
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

WOW - I am having exactly the SAME dam issue..  i get to the unlock code and says successful and then keeps asking for the SIM network unlock pin.. 

This is so frustrating and so peed off.. my old dad wants to use that phone and he cant because of this.. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We can help with getting your phone unlocked @kooldiamond - please can you drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter? One of our team will then be able to help so your dad can use your phone 😊

You can include your Community username and a link to your post - you then won't need to write out your query again.