Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

To Vodafone Customer Services and Support [Service Non Existant]

sstormati
3: Seeker

I'm afraid you guys mailed me the same previous invalid fake code again , seems like everything
Is just copy and paste are you serious,? Someone Please tell me this is a joke !.. The unlocking code you mailed me is not a 20 digits code. Obviously you guys never ever checked that it has only 19 digits and it’s still invalid, irrelevant and useless.  Now  can you please kindly provide me with a genuine unlock code and please try to use your common sense next time.  DO NOT SEND ME THIS INVALID NUC AGAIN BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK
I’m still waiting my phone to be unlocked please sort it out.
Kind Regards

2 REPLIES 2

sstormati

I'm afraid you guys mailed me the same previous invalid fake code again , seems like everything
Is just copy and paste are you serious? Someone Please tell me this is a joke !.. The unlocking code you mailed me is not a 20 digits code. Obviously you guys never ever checked that it has only 19 digits and it’s still invalid, irrelevant and useless.  Now  can you please kindly provide me with a genuine unlock code and please try to use your common sense next time.  { DO NOT SEND ME THIS INVALID NUC AGAIN BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK } 
I’m still waiting my phone to be unlocked please sort it out.
Kind Regards

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sstormati I've responded to you on a previous thread.