Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to use NUC

Pete_Leyland
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

After a recent upgrade I requested an unlock code to unlock my old phone, I filled in the online form and received a code the next day. The code I recieved was 20 digits long but when I tried to input this code into the phone ( Nokia Lumia 930) I was only able to put in 13 digits before it ran out of space and so far been unable to get any joy from Voda. Might have to call in to shop when I get chance but i'm not hopeful, if anyone has any idea how to get around this I would be greatful.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The Vodafone Highstreet Store wouldn't be able to help you with unlocking your phone @Pete_Leyland and would most probably direct you to phone customer services. 

This is what I'd suggest you do as they would escalate this to the Nuc Department to have the code checked. 

May i ask did Vodafone send you the code via email with instructions on how to use the Code  ? 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes the code was emailed with instructions, all seemed well until I tried to input itinto the phone. Every time I call Vodafone the automated reply directs me to the online NUC request form so was basically running out of ideas.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Pete_Leyland We'd like to help with your unlock code.

I've sent you a private message with further information to contact our team directly - we'll then be in touch to assist as soon as possible.