Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock Code (NUC) Not Working

darrenway
2: Seeker

I have passed my old Samsung handset on to a member of my family who is on a different network. I requested the NUC code by completing the application form and Vodafone have provided the code within 24 hours of my request. So far so good.

The code is not recognised by the phone when we put the other network SIM card into the phone. The SIM has been used for many months so it is not a locked SIM. The instructions have been followed exactly as per the e-mail which provided the code. Why is the code not unlocking the phone? I have sent a second request for an unlock code in case there was a mistake in the first form but the reply is that the phone is already unlocked.

How do I proceed?

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

From past experience I'm aware that some phones can have more than one unlocking code. 

As long as your keying in the code carefully which I believe you are your going to need to phone customer service or use Live Chat and they'll either help over the phone or provide a direct email address for the Nuc department. 

It's important not to fill out too many unlocking requests as Vodafones systems can highlight that as a possible fraud issue. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Unlock code nuc not working 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to see you're experiencing issues with your NUC @1993.

So we can look into this further for you, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team.

We'll then be in touch to help.

Hello i want to unlock my samsung galaxy s7 edge 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We'll be happy to help with unlocking your phone @1993.

I've not been able to locate an email from you through the email address registered on your Community profile - were you able to contact us through the details provided in the private message I sent?

If so, please let us know the reference number you received in the automated email response (this will look similar to #12345678) and we can check on its progress for you.