Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock Code not working

gt37
6: Helper
6: Helper

In receuved my unlock code today. I entered a non Vodafone sim into my LG G4. The Network locked -Locked Network appeared above the dial pad, 3 times i've entered the number and it tells me incorrect number try in 30 seconds. The email i recieved with the unlock code had very limited instructions on what to do. Is it simply put non Vodafone sim in, and when the keypad appears type in the unlock code? If that is the correct way, then the code doesn't work. 

Please advise if i am doing this correct, plus also how long does the code last before i need to start again 

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The unlocking process for most phones is to insert an active non Vodafone SIM card to invoke the pop up box and input it carefully. 

Be wary that if the code is inputted too many times then the phone could be Hard Locked and then it would need sending off to the manufacturer. 

Its usually around 10 tries but don’t quote me on that. 

Contact customer service on 191 or Live Chat and they’ll either escalate this to the Nuc Department or give you the direct email address for them. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I've tried this but my NUC doesn't work and NUC resolutions only replies with an automated email. I've posted here and on Facebook and got given a link to post my question to but have had no replies from that either! Can someone help

63johnw

Thank you for the link, sorted now, phone unlocked. Now its time to order my other code.

63johnw

Glad you sorted

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@kimn We'd be happy to help you with this. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch 🙂