Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock Mobiwire Ayasha

Graham12345
2: Seeker

I have received my NUC to unlock my PAYG Mobiwire Ayasha phone from the Vodafone network. Unfortunately this phone, which I purchased from Vodafone, is not listed on the unlocking instructions webpage. When I insert a non-Vodafone SIM it states SIM blocked but there is no box or prompt to enter the NUC.

Can anyone help?

28 REPLIES 28

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Its important that the other sim card your using is activated. 

i.e it connects to mobile data etc. 

Some phones carry out the unlocking in their settings. 

A Google search may yield answers if that's the case. 

If not then customer service can escalate this to the Nuc department and also give you the Nuc department email address too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi,

Please can you also help me?

Thanks but i have tried various active si cards and the same problem seems to persist. Please provide me with futher contact details to escalate.

firarottico

@Graham12345 wrote:

I have received my NUC to unlock my PAYG Mobiwire Ayasha phone from the Vodafone network. Unfortunately this phone, which I purchased from Vodafone, is not listed on the unlocking instructions webpage.  FetLife IMVU Canva When I insert a non-Vodafone SIM it states SIM blocked but there is no box or prompt to enter the NUC.

Can anyone help?

A Google inquiry may yield answers if that is the situation.

If not then client administration can raise this to the Nuc division and furthermore give you the Nuc office email address as well.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Graham12345 It's odd to hear you've tried various SIM cards and they all show as blocked, have you ever reported the phone lost or stolen at all? If you're still having problems here, please send us your details by following the steps I've sent on a private message.

Did thisget resolved as I am having same problem? Got the unlock code from Vodafone, but no way to enter it on the phone. Just states SIM blocked. The phone was bought new, not stolen or reported lost or anything like that.

Could someone please help? I note a moderator helped a previous query on this matter,

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

So that we can help with the unlocking of your phone @wellfan, I've sent you a private message with details to get in touch with our team directly. Once we have your information, we'll then be in touch to help.

Any update as I responded to the private message some time ago?