Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock Mobiwire Ayasha

Graham12345
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have received my NUC to unlock my PAYG Mobiwire Ayasha phone from the Vodafone network. Unfortunately this phone, which I purchased from Vodafone, is not listed on the unlocking instructions webpage. When I insert a non-Vodafone SIM it states SIM blocked but there is no box or prompt to enter the NUC.

Can anyone help?

28 REPLIES 28

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@wellfan I'm sorry to hear you've not yet had a response.
Please let us know your email reference number from when you followed the steps in the private message we sent you. It should look something like this [#12345678] and can be found in the subject line of the automated response we sent to you by email 😊
Once we have this, we'll be able to make sure someone is looking into this for you.

I do not have that information as I probbaly deleted it! Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Why is nothing simple?!?!

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@wellfan When the private message is sent, it contains a link which you follow and then you'll be directed to an online contact form. You'd then input the code (also sent in the message) and it'd ask for you to fill out your details and submit the form once this has been done. 

This would then send your details through to us and a member of our team would be in touch. I can't find your details in our inbox, which would make me think we've never received them. I've sent you a new private message, please try and complete this again and let us know if you have any issues. You'll know when we receive your details as an automated email will be sent to you containing your unique reference number. 

Okay, thanks I have just done it again,

Now unlocked. Thanks for the help.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's great news @wellfan. I'm glad to hear you've got this sorted and your phone's unlocked 😊 If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to get in touch. 

Ca-n you help me please too... 😢 Because i Take The  Phone from asda

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

One of our team can certainly take a look at getting your phone unlocked @User1406 - though if it wasn't bought directly from us, it shouldn't be locked to our network. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

Hi,

I filled in the form for my NUC tonight and less than two hours later Vodafone emailed me me with the code. So far so good.

But, unfortunately, no instructions, no box comes up on these phones asking for the code bit just sits there saying SIM BLOCKED.

Anyway,  I found a solution and am posting it here in case it helps others in the future.

Instructions: 

- Turn off your phone.
- Insert non accepted network Sim Card.
- Turn on your phone.
- To unlock the phone, you will have to enter the following sequence.
- Enter #7525#unlocking_code#1# and then reboot your phone.
- Now Your phone is Unlocked.

HTH

Saperstein.

Hi.

Your instructions for the alternative method are clear.
But I do not understand this step:

Enter #7525#unlocking_code#1# and then reboot your phone.

When I enter the unlocking-code and the resat of the tags... how do I reboot?
When I take out the battery and insert again and start up nothing happens.

Please advice.

Thanks.