main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Other OS & Unlocking

Unlock code not working

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Help, ive sold my sony xperia a1 but they want a refund as the NUC code isnt accepted. there are two attempts left.. and code has been checked carefully as well as IMEI.

I have sent numerous emails to the nuc department which is terrible customer support.

Ive had nothing back!

What can i do??

M

View more options
2 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

First please don't use all the attempts or it'll hard lock and then will need to be sent away for resetting. 

Let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your thread and they'll help you further with this situation. 

For other people reading this thread i'd always advise to make sure an unlock is complete before selling a phone. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

IMG_1084.JPG

View more options

Hi @monsvoda we're happy to pass your details over to our NUC team to see if we can get this sorted out for you. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options