Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock code not working

monsvoda
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Help, ive sold my sony xperia a1 but they want a refund as the NUC code isnt accepted. there are two attempts left.. and code has been checked carefully as well as IMEI.

I have sent numerous emails to the nuc department which is terrible customer support.

Ive had nothing back!

What can i do??

M

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

First please don't use all the attempts or it'll hard lock and then will need to be sent away for resetting. 

Let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your thread and they'll help you further with this situation. 

For other people reading this thread i'd always advise to make sure an unlock is complete before selling a phone. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @monsvoda we're happy to pass your details over to our NUC team to see if we can get this sorted out for you. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

@Adam wrote:

Hi @monsvoda we're happy to pass your details over to our NUC team to see if we can get this sorted out for you. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Hey Adam

Im Having the same Issue with my NUC code I've entered it a few times and doesn't want to accept it I even went to the store to get my code direct and the guy put it in for me so I know 100% it's not working hope you can help 

Regards rafal

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@BIENKOWSKI We'd like to take a closer look into why this is happening and help to unlock your phone! 

Please send us a message on Facebook or a DM on Twitter @VodafoneUK - a member of our Social Media team will then be in touch to resolve this for you. If you include your Community username and the link to your post in your message to us, we can help quickly as you won't need to explain yourself again.