Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock iPhone 6

flowerbomb10
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi guys,

I have been with vodafone for about ten years but this is the first time I have visited the VF.  I have a question that I am hoping someone may be able to help me with. i have recently got a replacement iphone 6 plus phone but I am finding the iphone 6 plus a bit too big so whilst it was in for repair I started to use my iphone 5s again and I am thinking about using it until I get my next upgrade next year. I  am hoping to get my iphone 6 unlocked to 02 and give to my best friend for her 50th but am unsure how to go about it.  Any helpful response would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

3 REPLIES 3

DRUIDDOODE
13: Advanced Member

You can request a network unlock code and if I was you I would do it before your contract runs out as your device will be off the system and harder to find.

Once you have paid 3 bills on time you can then request the code and you can only apply for 3 in a 90 day period

Does that mean 3 bills to the present date or in 3 months time? Also do I need to use the new device or can I continue using my 5s?

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@flowerbomb10

It means 3 bills at the point when you apply for a NUC. You do have to use the phone that you wish to unlock with your SIM for at least 30 days before applying. The application form is here, and you have to answer all these questions in order to apply:

NUC form.JPG

I'll try to move your query to the Unlocking category.

EDIT: To TEAM - please could you edit the title of the thread to something like Unlock iPhone 6 Plus?