Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock iPhone 7

Channy2410
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I am trying to get my IPhone 7 unlocked from the Vodafone network. I have completed the form online but it is saying that you are unable to do it as I haven't been with Vodafone for 30 days. I have been with Vodafone for 5 years but due to an error with Vodafone themselves, my contract was cancelled and then reactivated manually. I have been into the Vodafone store who have emailed yourselves to explain the situation but I have still not received a reply. Please can this be looked into as I now have a phone that I cannot use due to Vodafones error!

Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It does sound like the break in your contract term is the issue here. 

You would need to speak with Customer service on 191 or Live Chat to ask them to speak direct with the Nuc department. You cannot. 

Other than that an alternative option is to use a payg Vodafone SIM card in it for those 30 days making calls etc and then request the unlock using the new Payg details. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I have already spoken with customer services and they have emailed the NUC department. I was told that I would get a reply within 24 hours but I haven't yet received anything. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Channy2410 - I’m sorry to hear the experience you’re having with this.

So that we can help, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

I have completed the form as requested. Thanks.