Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking a samsung galaxy s5neo problems

neilr24
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I am trying to unlock a samsung galaxy s5neo from vodafone and the code I received does not work, the phone has been replaced before through Vodafone insurance and iveheard this may cause an issue with differing iemi number any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @neilr24

The imei issue typically occurs if the phone has been replaced by the manufacturer or another independent insurance company. 

I'd suggest to not try the code more than a couple of times ensuring the code is inputted exactly. 

When you insert an active non Vodafone SIM card is that invoking the pop up box to key in the unlocking code ?

If it's still not working then I'd suggest to use Live Chat or Customer Services on 191 and update them so this can be escalated to the Vodafone Nuc Team to help you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers

Hi @neilr24

The imei issue typically occurs if the phone has been replaced by the manufacturer or another independent insurance company. 

I'd suggest to not try the code more than a couple of times ensuring the code is inputted exactly. 

When you insert an active non Vodafone SIM card is that invoking the pop up box to key in the unlocking code ?

If it's still not working then I'd suggest to use Live Chat or Customer Services on 191 and update them so this can be escalated to the Vodafone Nuc Team to help you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@neilr24 If you're still experiencing issues after following the advice @BandOfBrothers provided, please check your private message inbox for more information on how to get in touch.