Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking samsung galaxy s7 edge

Nicolau
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I bought SIMCARD in London as invoice (Annex I). I also bought a new cell phone in Berlin and used the internet normally. Arriving in Brazil, when I insert my operator's SIMCARD here, the cell phone requests the PUK code with the message (Annex II): 

SIM PIN blocked. Enter the PUK of the SIM network. 

UNLOCK 

CANCEL 

My operator informs that VODAFONE is required to provide the requested PUK code. So please kindly inform me the PUK code.

Thank you.

[Removed Image]

MENS PIN.jpg

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@Nicolau

This is my reply to your other post asking the same question. 

"A Puk Code is if you have entered a sim pin code wrong 3 times.
Is that's what's happened ?
If so you'll need to use Live Chat for the Puk Code or ring Vodafone on +44 7836 191 191 from abroad (free from a Vodafone mobile) Information from > Contact-us.

If I may ask the following because the details of your post are a bit confusing to me.
The phone you bought from Berlin > Is it definitely unlocked to All Networks ? i.e It will accept any Networks SIM card. Some phones purchased are locked to a particular network.

If a person needs the phone unlocking then they need to speak to the network it's locked to.

Vodafone Uk wouldn't be able to help with this as the phone was purchased in Berlin.

Even tho some Networks share the Vodafone Name they are not linked. 

The Operators Sim Card your inserting when in Brazil > Is this still the Vodafone U.K. Sim Card ?
Who's the "My Operator" who's advising you to contact Vodafone U.K. ?"

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.