main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Other OS & Unlocking

Unlocking your phone (NUC)

2: Seeker

Hi I submitted a request for an unlock code over 3 weeks ago and have not received a reply other than the original auto response at that time. Can someone from Vodafone please look into this for me an send my unlock code as soon as possible?

View more options

@Casd @Brockers999 -We'll be happy to look into this for both of you.  Please send us your details by following the steps in this private message.

View more options

I av got a lock code of vodafone and it doesnt work been like this for nearly 2 weeks csn you help ples

View more options

@Hartlepool14 I'm sorry to hear there's been a problem with your Network Unlocking Code (NUC). So we can take a look into this, Please send us your details by following the steps in the direct message I've sent you.

View more options

Hello

I got same problem, all my reqvests order unlock code , finished with e-mail:

i used my pay as you go sim card more that 30 days, imei is correct,  it looks like vodafoe specially does it !!!!!

Vodafone will tell me where to check if IMEI is added to me account!?

there is no other explanation for it.

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch about unlocking a phone. Unfortunately, we can’t do this because the serial number (xxxxxxxxxxxx) you provided doesn’t match the one on your account.

This is a security measure we use to make sure the phone belongs to the person asking for it to be unlocked.

What you need to do next

You may have typed the wrong IMEI number into our form. Here’s the one you gave us so you can check:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

You can find your phone’s IMEI by entering *#06# on the call screen. If the number displayed doesn’t match the one above, simply click here 

View more options
Administrator

@tomlew We'll be happy to check on this for you 🙂

So we're able to assist, please contact us directly using the link in the private message I've sent. 

View more options
3: Seeker

Natasha . I have had no response from my previous pms . I just keep getting push round in circles there is never any resolve to the problem

..Its ok you keep saying we will look into it pm and we will follow it up .but nothing happens and i never get any feed back .

View more options
zaz 2: Seeker

yes! same problem here....30 days trying and still no code!

View more options

@marcbu Please let us know the reference number you received from following the link @Natasha provided via Private Message.

@zaz I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options
1: Seeker

nuc code wrong imsick of been passed from pillar to post is there anyone at vodafone that actually know what they are doing its making think about cancelling my contract all together

View more options

I sent my request for my unlock code over 4 weeks ago, one week later I signed up to this forum and was told it can take upto 10 days, three weeks after requesting I was told to complete details that were sent to my inbox which I did, now after 4 weeks I was contacted by phone call and asked to fill in the form again and the operator advised that I would get better response if I went to Ofgem. I am totally exhausted by the way I have been treated and as others have said we are all just being ran around in circles with VODAFONE and the persons running this website and in the follow-ups.

View more options

I responded to a private message, and still nothing has changed, Vodafone still refuses to remove the simlock !

View more options

@Garyhannaete So we can help you further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

@Casd I'm sorry to hear this. I've also sent you a private message - please follow the instructions provided.

@tomlew I'm unable to find an email from the registered email address to your Community profile. If you've received an automated response, please let us know the reference number you received on the automated response (It will look something like this: [#1234567]).
If you haven't received this, please follow the form provided previously using an alternative email address.

View more options

the reference number #17144908

View more options
1: Seeker

Hi,

I have been onto the people at Vodafone regarding unlocking my phone due to a lot of issues and the process not going as smoothly as it should due to those issues and they have said to contact the unlocking team and they should be able to help unlock my mobile straight away.

Just to let you know a little bit about the problem, I cancelled my contract on 4th September and was given a PAC code etc and I requested an unlock code via the relevant form but it never came through so I had to complain several times and finally 2 days ago I was called by a member of the Vodafone team apologizing with an unlock code and told to just go through the process to which I did, only the unlock phone option upon putting a new sim in didn't come up no matter how many times I tried. The rest of the process has all completed though and my PAC code has been accepted and my number has been moved over to Sky but I can't access calls or texts etc as the phone is still locked.

I am wondering whether the amount of time it's took to sort out and the fact I never got an email with the unlock code instructions in hasn't helped due to waiting well over the designated time for the relevant unlock code etc?!

I have had to explain myself so many times and done everything as I should to a disappointing conclusion so I would be so grateful if someone could just help me unlock my phone or pont me in the right direction.

My phone is a: LG G4.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @vintage78 an older thread with your phone and a possible solution.

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Android/Network-unlocking-LG-G4/td-p/2512497

View more options

Hi there, 

Still waiting for unlocking code over the past nearly 4 weeks. By any chance do you know how much longer i need to wait. Thanks.

Fish3101 

View more options

@tomlew I've taken a look at your reference number and I'm unable to find your email - could you please double check this and get back to us?
@vintage78 If you require any further assistance after following the advice given by @63johnw, please let us know 
@Fish3101 I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options

I am sadly having the exact same problems as many people it seems 

I purchased a iPhone 6+ from car phone warehouse on a vodaphone contract 

upon completion of the contract I have asked for the unlock code but I have been told my imei number I have provided is wrong .i have tried to convince vodaphone a few times I'm right and 

Its not the wrong number and carphone warehouse confirmed I had the correct  imei number 

I am at a loss what to do now as I want to gift this phone to my grand daughter 

any advice from anyone on how to finally resolve this issue would be welcomed ...thanks 

View more options

to vodafone the new reference number #17217238

View more options