main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Other OS & Unlocking

Unlocking your phone (NUC)

2: Seeker

Network unlock request form NOT WORKING?! Why everytime I submit does the form lead me to an error message EVERY time! If this is not abuse of dominant position I don't know what it is.

View more options
1: Seeker

Hi, trying to complete unlock form and I keep getting error when submitting saying page not found. I have tried on laptop different browsers and also on phone.

please confirm how I can request NUC code.

View more options

Hi, I called vodafone and they informed me that the system will be back online in the next 2 hours.

View more options

@cmcnaught @jeremygb @Soreilly83 We're currently not aware of any issues with our request form, however if you're continuing to experience issues when submitting your details, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team.

We'll then be in touch to help.

View more options

I’m trying to submit a form so I can unlock my iPhone 6 but theirs a problem with the site and it won’t let me submit it

View more options

You are having problems with the form because I can’t submit it either

View more options
3: Seeker

I am also unable to complete unlock request used Firefox, Chrome & IE over the last couple of days.

For some reason when clicking submit it goes to https://localhost:8000/forms-verify-email/n_u_cs

Please investigate

View more options

@Mould81 @mm1998 We'll be happy to look into this for you also. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us. 

View more options
3: Seeker

tried sending private message but get error

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

View more options

Hi,

I submitted the form yesterday but when I click submit I get the following message:

This site can’t be reached

localhost refused to connect.

Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Ive tried on different devices and computer networks, can you confirm whether you have received my request please.

View more options

Hi,

Couple of days ago I upgraded my contract and got a new phone. Had the previous one for 3 years, with sim only contract for the last year. I assumed it has been unlocked after 2 years and so I sent it abroad to a family memeber. It seems however that it's still locked. When I try the form and input all the details, it simply errors out after pressing subimit, advising that connection timed out. I tried several times during the day. Can you please help? Thanks

View more options

@mm1998 @alexself I've re-sent the link to you via private message with the details on how to get in touch with us. 

Please use an alternative device or web browser or clear the cache and cookies on the device you're using and attempt this again. 

@ajachimczak I've sent you a private message also, with information on how to get in touch with our team. 

View more options

Hi, I was sent an unlock code for my iPhone 6 but seems to have deleted the email, are you able to resend it please.

please let me know what information you require from me 

View more options

Good Afternoon,

I'm a former Vodafone Pay mothly customer, who left in November 2016. I had, and completed a 24 month contract on an iPhone 6 Plus, which I am now wanting to unlobk to all networks, albeit a year later. The phone no longer has a SIM card in it as I have left Vodafone for a differnet network and do not use that phone anymore. How do I get an NUC without a SIM card please? 

View more options
6: Helper

I received my unlock code today. I entered a non Vodafone sim into my LG G4. The Network locked -Locked Network appeared above the dial pad, 3 times i've entered the number and it tells me incorrect number try in 30 seconds. The email i recieved with the unlock code had very limited instructions on what to do. Is it simply put non Vodafone sim in, and when the keypad appears type in the unlock code? If that is the correct way, then the code doesn't work. 

Please advise if i am doing this correct, plus also how long does the code last before i need to start again 

View more options

Hello,

I too am having problems requesting an unlock for an iphone 7 plus. I've been with Vodafone for many years.

Please can someone help me. I purchased from Carphone Warehouse, but I am not going to pay money for a new SIM and wait thity days.

Also, I've requested this online a couple of times and don't want to go over my 3 request limit.

Thanks

Greg

View more options

@gt37 @Frankysnr @Dmarsh85 @gregiscott 

I've sent you all a private message with details on how to get in touch to request a Network Unlocking Code.

Please let us know how you get on.

View more options

I have requested my unlock code online as instructed, received email confirmation. 10 working days passed 1 week ago. Had two online chats all promised within 48hours, now rung 191, again no explanation given told they would email unlock team but may have to wait 10 working days!!!!! I have paid for 2 years for the iPhone 6plus just contracted to another 2 years for the X, why is this so difficult, it must cost a fortune to manage this process and frustrate your customers, why do I even need to ask permission it should be automatic once the contract ends! Please help??

View more options

We'd like to check on the progress of your network unlock code request @Lesliesharp.

I've sent a private message to you with details on how to get in touch with our team so we can help.

View more options

Hi 

I'm on pay month contract with iphone 6 and had this for 27 months paying every bill on time.  This is a phone i use for work of which i'm cancelling.  I will be handing the phone over to work therefore need NUC code.  I've tried the application twice and it's coming back that i've not been with vodafone for more than 30 days.  Can you help please as i'm not sure what is wrong as i've had this phone  / contract for 27 months. 

Many thanks, Lindsay

View more options