Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Smart 4 MMS

Janeytheshark
3: Seeker

I've revently purchased a Vodafone Smart 4 and am unable to send MMS - after a very, very long conversation with Vodafone I was told there was a problem with the Network regarding sending MMS and that I should just keep trying.  Well today I still can't send MMS so I asked my Mum to send one to my husband which he didn't get so she sent me one and I received the picture.  I tried sending one back and still am unable to do so - so it's obviously not a Network issue!!!

Can anyone please help with this?

20 REPLIES 20

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

It sounds like you don't have the right settings on your handset. You can usually get the correct settings by texting the word WEB to 40127.

If that doesn't work, you will be able to manually add the settings by following the instructions in this link

PWIAC

Thanks for the reply.  I have done both of these things but am still unable to send MMS!!

drey_p

It is possible that MMS hasn't been provisioned on your account.  One of the eForum Team can help you with this and will be along in 24 - 48 hours to take a look at your account.

PWIAC

Thanks that would be very helpful.

Janeytheshark
Can I also add to this that the past few days I keep getting No Service which is somewhat frustrating.

Hi Janeytheshark,

Well need to make sure that your account is set up correctly.

Please get in touch with us here.

Cheers,

Laura

Janeytheshark
Was told e mail address no longer used.

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

When you reply to the PM, put the routing code exactly as it is in the subject field (eg ABC123, nothing else and no spaces).  Then your message should get through.

Hi I am having issues with the Smart 4. Have had it for approx three weeks and am unable to ssend picture messages which I have been in contact with Vodafone about already on about four occasions. I am finding the phone very slow and have a really irritating problem where the icons in Facebook keep appearing in my phones photo album!! I delete them all and then after a while they appear again.

I am wondering if I can exchange this phone for a different make?

Thanks Jane.