Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone supplied me with an invalid (NUC) code for my Lumia 640 LTE

sstormati
3: Seeker

Vodafone supplied me with an invalid  ( NUC ) code. I already wasted 3 days here. I've bought my phone with no contract and  paid it all cash straight away,  should not be locked at all actually. I had unlocked my device several months ago but there was a fault with it and vodafone serviced it and after one month I got my device returned to me but it was locked again and still had the same problem with the battery They didn't actually fixed the main problem  but replaced my unlocked device with a locked vodafone only cellphone. When I told them that it was still faulty they took my phone to repair again and I spent another month without any phone as vodafone was fixing my phone for 2 months I got it back after 4 weeks but it was still faulty and locked they fixed nothing. And the unlock code which they emailed me yesterday does not work. it says code is not valid. Please unlock my device let me go and I'll keep well away from vodafone in future.

14 REPLIES 14

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Your options are to either contact customer services and they'll contact the Nuc department for you or they can provide you with an email address to contact them yourself. 

Or wait for the Vodafone Social Media Team here who read all posts who will they to help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Your options are to either contact customer services and they'll contact the Nuc department for you or they can provide you with an email address to contact them yourself. 

Or wait for the Vodafone Social Media Team here who read all posts who will they to help. 

BandOfBrothers

@sstormati

You’ve quoted my reply and then accepted your post as the solution ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

They told me that was a 20 digits unlock code for my Lumia 640 LTE but the NUC vodafone provided me have ony 19 digits. This is outrages. They're trying to fool the customers.

Means You have no phone.

Timewasters have no clue about their own job.  I've bought my phone with no contract and paid it all in cash straight away. Should not be locked actually. I had unlocked my device several months ago but there was a fault with it and vodafone serviced it and after one month I got my device returned to me but it was locked again and still had the same problem with the battery, they didn't actually fixed the main problem but replaced my unlocked device with a locked vodafone only cellphone. When I told them that it was still faulty they took my phone and post it to fix again, I spent another month without a phone as vodafone was fixing my phone for 2 months altogether.  I got it back after 4 weeks but it was still faulty and locked they fixed nothing. And the unlock code which they emailed me yesterday did not work. it says code is not valid!.. NUC supposed to be 20 digits but the code they gave me only 19 digits. They should unlock my device and let me go, I've had enough of Vodafone.

Vodafone given me the wrong NUC  and I believe they do this deliberately because they don't want people unlocking their phone. They are taking the liberty. They'll  lose most of the customers next couple of years.

sstormati

I am never gonna spend a penny on vodafone related products ever again how dare you lock my belonging this is a criminal act and offence.

Muggers