Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

conference calling

randomuser22
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am trying to make three way calls that are recorded via an app.  I called Vodafone support to make sure I could do this, they said yes,  However, I do not know if it is enabled on my phone.  How do I get through to the right person to make sure it is enabled, and how do I know it has been enabled.  The person I spoke to didn't seem to understand the issue and just said I had the facility because I am on a monthly plan.

3 REPLIES 3

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Michelle_5678,

Welcome to the eForum. :Smiling:

It sounds like your account is provisioned for conference calls which can be made between you and more than one other person.

Which app is it you're using? While we can't support third party app queries, it'll help us to understand if it's just call recording software or a VoIP service. 

Cheers,

Ben

Hi Ben.  I sorted it out now by speaking to someone else at the call centre.

I would now like to delete my eforum registration, would you mind telling me how to do that?  Thanks

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@randomuser22 

Thanks for letting us know that this has been resolved.

We’re unable to completely delete an account, as this can affect other features on the forum.

Instead, we’ve changed the username and removed your personal info, including the email address you registered with.

This account can therefore no longer be used.

Thanks,

DaveCD