Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

dat nexus 6

jamsterdm
10: Established
10: Established
Well, I guess if any chance is close then this is the closest seeing as vodafone now sell the motorola devices could we finally see a Nexus on sale again through Vodafone. Certainly looks a nice bit of kit!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GojuSuzi
16: Advanced member
For what it's worth, pre orders are live. Just did my upgrade.

View solution in original position

21 REPLIES 21

mine listed it together on the same line.

I will believe it when i see it as, so fa, I am no timpressed with the service. No further emails from Voda and cannot track my order as credetials are "invalid" even though they are copied form the email...

we shall see i suppose...

Hi everyone,

If you’re eligible for the Moto 360, it’ll show in the confirmation of your Nexus 6 order.

You can track your order online here – Track my order

If you’re copying and pasting from the email, make sure there are no spaces or other characters at the end of your reference.

Thanks,

Simon

Thanks for the reply Simon. 

Just to clarify then, if the order tracking displays like this:

order.PNG

That this means we're in the first eligible 500 orders?

Thanks

I am getting very annoyed with Vodafone already. As a new customer I would have expected at least a little more help.

I STILL cannot get any response other that the system saying my credentials are invalid.

Yes, I have checked how it was entered, yes there were no spaces, yes it is easy to write the code to accept the number entered and find it in a database without having to worry about "wildcard" searches..

other than the email with the web order number I have had nothing to confirm things. pretty crap so far..

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

That's correct @kevindunne 

@Nevr - Please speak with Live help, who'll be able to take a look into it for you. 

Thanks, 

Phil

I have been trying to get the live help to actually work. I am currently waiting for service and the estimated time for a representative is INCREASING with every minute!!

GojuSuzi
Mine's on the same line, too, and I ordered within an hour of it going live on the site on the 18th so would be majorly shocked if this was out of time (been stalking info about the 6/X/Shamu/6again for months, so OCD searching on my breaks helped!).

It means we're in the "eligible" pile, but it won't be 100% guaranteed until we literally have them in hand (while stocks last mean if half of those 500 get lost/stolen/broken somehow, it's tough luck, so they have that 'out' if needs be).

onecoldnight
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Some sort of confirmation who has been allocated a Moto 360 would be nice. Waiting until the 5th will mean we are out of the cooling off period to cancel if we wanted to go elsewhere.

The Moto 360 was what swung it for me in upgrading directly through Vodafone. The alternative was going through Carphone Warehouse, getting the same plan, but the 64GB version of the phone.

Tables will be flipped if Vodafone wait until the cooling off period has ended to inform those who have or haven't been allocated one.

@onecoldnight wrote:
Waiting until the 5th will mean we are out of the cooling off period to cancel if we wanted to go elsewhere.

You have 14 days from the delivery of your new handset to decide whether to keep or return it. If you are unlucky and don't receive a Moto 360 you would be within your rights to return the Nexus 6 (and therefore cancel the associated new contract) if that was your choice.

If you're a personal customer, you have the right to cancel your order and return your product no later than 14 calendar days after the day you receive your products or services, or welcome letter or email - whichever is later. This applies to all products, except digital items and unsealed software such as music and games which have been unsealed, downloaded or used. Unfortunately you can’t take it back to one of our stores. Get in touch to arrange collection.

Information from here

kevindunne
4: Newbie

Hmmmm, rather worryingly received a call from the sales team to "go through my upgrade options" despite the fact that I upgraded online last week going for the Nexus and 360 pre-order. Subsequently got onto a live chat and the guy called me and transferred me to the Orders team who then, in turn, checked with the Upgrades team and apparently my order is "totally fine". I wait with bated breath. 

Incidentally they couldn't tell me an estimated delivery date as of yet either. Order tracking is still sitting at 2 Your order has been accepted stage so fingers crossed all is stil well.