Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

device pin blocked BlackBerry z10

VilenPetruk
3: Seeker
Hello! I bought a blackberry z10 in Cyprus. I returned to Ukraine and when I insert any kind of sim card appears on the screen "device pin blocked imei: 354010058660896 unable to contact bleckberry servise. Please contact service provider for assistance".   Network unlocked !! In support of blackberry told to contact you!   The phone does not contract!  imei 354010058660896 pin 2AC833B9 I want to use the device with the third-party SIM cards in the future.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Who sold you the phone in Cyprus ?

By the look of things there is a PIN block on the phone which has probably been put there as a security measure by the original owner to prevent any alternative SIM card being using in the phone.

By the sound of things, you may have been sold a stolen phone.

Vodafone wont be able to give you any information, you are not the original owner of the phone.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS

Who sold you the phone in Cyprus ?

By the look of things there is a PIN block on the phone which has probably been put there as a security measure by the original owner to prevent any alternative SIM card being using in the phone.

By the sound of things, you may have been sold a stolen phone.

Vodafone wont be able to give you any information, you are not the original owner of the phone.

IMG_20141001_184304.jpgThanks for the advice, but in support of blackberry told that phone from vodafone and on the box is written vodafone. Could you check on databases vodafone not blocked it from vodafone? imei 354010058660896 pin 2AC833B9

AnnS

Hello VilenPetruk

As mentioned, Vodafone can only communicate any information to the original and rightful owner of the phone.

This is going to be between you and the person who sold you what is probably a stolen phone.  

VilenPetruk

Hello! I bought a blackberry z10 in Cyprus. I returned to Ukraine and when I insert any kind of sim card appears on the screen "device pin blocked imei: 354010058660896 unable to contact bleckberry servise. Please contact service provider for assistance".   Network unlocked !! In support of blackberry told to contact you!   The phone does not contract! 

imei 354010058660896 pin 2AC833B9 I want to use the device with the third-party SIM cards in the future.