Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

samsung s6 locked to vodafone

SHAHI_SADAK
2: Seeker

Hi 

My samsung s6 comes up with this message when using a different sim "sim network pin blocked enter sim network puk"

any code i try it says unsuccessful

someone in the forum mentioned i need the master code 

I ot a unlock code from odafone but it says unsuccessful so many times , Please help i need this unlocked asap 

thanks 

shahi

8 REPLIES 8

hrym
17: Community Champion

Don't make any more tries - in some instances, you can permanently lock the device if you make too many.

There have been some issues with unlock codes and the forum team will pick this thread up in due course and will be able to get you sorted.

They still haven't responded or helped me 

hrym

The team deal with all posts in order and will get to you.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SHAHI_SADAK - I'm sorry for the delay in us reaching your post. We can request our Network Unlock team to look at this for you.

We’ll need to take some details from your first. Please follow the steps in this private message.

I have not got any private message this is very frustrating all I need is an unlock code the amount of emails I keep getting emails and  have to keep repeating myself

hrym

The link above "private message" should take you to your PM inbox.   If it's empty, the team will re-send.   If there's one there, there's a link to the online contact form and you need to click the word "here", which for unfathomable reasons, isn't highlighted.

zlatanlex

Visit following great solver as https://www.google.com/

Just takes me to Google