Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Accessing 'My Account' on Windows Phone 10

paulianharman
3: Seeker

Just tried to access 'My Account' from my Windows Phone 10 device.

The web site said that it didn't support my device, and suggested I download the app - and sent me to the Google Play store. My device isn't Android, it's Windows 10.

Seems there's no way for me to manage my account through my mobile device. It's not surprising that there is no native Windows Phone app, but I don't understand why the website refuses to work.

18 REPLIES 18

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Yes unfortunately their is currently no option to have the myvodafone app on a Windows phone. 

Your online myvodafone should be accessible via a computer. 

Perhaps try anothef browser and or clear your caches and cookies. 

Vodafone: Managing account.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @paulianharman

The information provided by @BandOfBrothers is spot on, I'm afraid the MyVodafone app doesn't support Windows devices. 

You should be able to log in on the computer - please speak with our Live Chat if you are having problems, or call 191 from your phone.

Louise

63johnw
Hi. I know this is an older solution but may be adaptable to windows 10?

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Windows/My-Vodafone-App-Workaround/td-p/2355097

paulianharman
No, the My Account website doesn't support IE11. But these forums do.

All customers should be able to use their online My Account login through a computer or tablet. Please try using Google Chrome as your browser. 

If you continue to have problems logging in please speak with Live Chat

Louise 

I can use a computer to access My Account.

But usually, when I want to access My Account, I'm on my mobile phone. I'm out and about wanting to check my balance, for example.

I suspect this is a problem with the My Account website not knowing what the "Microsoft Edge" web browser is, and assuming it couldn't render the website properly. In fact, it proibably would render it better than IE and equally as well as Chrome or Firefox.

Hello @paulianharman

I understand where you are coming from, however at this point in time we do not have an official Vodafone My Account app to support Windows devices. 

If you wish to look at your account from your Windows phone you will need to search for the official Vodafone page in Google Chrome and sign in from there. 

Louise

Louise,

There is no Google Chrome browser for Windows Phone 10. The Microsoft Edge browser should work equally well, but a bug in the Vodafone website is blocking it.

I'm not expecting there to ever be a Vodafone app for Windows Phone 10. (Although my previous network Giffgaff had one, and they have a fraction of your resources).

Have you tried using the Google App?

Louise