Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch 4 Cellular not working

Binkie
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi my apple watch 4 cellular isnt working. Ive phoned and phoned vodaphone  tech guys made complaints etc . Just wondering if anyones cellualr package is working

3 REPLIES 3

westiebj
1: Seeker

Hi

My cellular watch also does not work.  We moved over to Vodafone purely so as to have cellular support for our Apple 4 Cellular watch.

Its been a catalogue of disasters from VF not completeing the initial activation (was on hold) to losing all our direct debit details and threatning to cut us off

In between all this we have been in contact with tech support at least 9 seperate occasions over several weeks trying all the suggested changes and VF telling us to wait 24-48 hours and it will be fixed.

We have got absolutely nowhere and VF tech seem to be clueless

Our problem is the watch is unable to load mobile data plan ... just crashes out

Latest IOS on all devices ( iPhone 6s and Apple Watch 4 )

Any others out there ?

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Binkie, I've replied to you on this thread too. I'm sorry to hear you and @westiebj are both having problems getting your Apple Watches connected.

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. One of our team will be happy to help get you up and running. 

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

Liannemcneill1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

No mine it’s activating getting error code 2001 for the part 3-4 days now no matter how many times I reset