Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch data plan ERROR:2001

Liannemcneill1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Keep getting error code 2001 when trying to activate data plan on Apple Watch series 4. No matter how many times I reset and unpair it just won’t do it. Any help or fixes would be great. Customers services are useless just been kept passed around. Then finally we will email you back.  

3 REPLIES 3

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for providing those screenshots @Liannemcneill1, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your Apple Watch connected.

We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

It’s ok now I finally found someone who knew what they was doing. I give them my EID Number and he doe abit of tweaking. Turned Watch and phone off then on and hey it worked. 
But that’s for getting back to me :Smiling:

TJ

Brilliant, thanks for the update @Liannemcneill1 👍 I'm really glad to hear your Apple Watch is up and running! If there's anything else I can help you with, don't hesitate to get back in touch.