main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other OS

Apple Watch data plan ERROR:2001

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Keep getting error code 2001 when trying to activate data plan on Apple Watch series 4. No matter how many times I reset and unpair it just won’t do it. Any help or fixes would be great. Customers services are useless just been kept passed around. Then finally we will email you back.  

3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for providing those screenshots @Liannemcneill1, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your Apple Watch connected.

We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

View more options
2: Seeker

It’s ok now I finally found someone who knew what they was doing. I give them my EID Number and he doe abit of tweaking. Turned Watch and phone off then on and hey it worked. 
But that’s for getting back to me

View more options

Brilliant, thanks for the update @Liannemcneill1 👍 I'm really glad to hear your Apple Watch is up and running! If there's anything else I can help you with, don't hesitate to get back in touch.

View more options