Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch series 5

Fivebellies
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’ve been trying to connect my watch to my phone for over 4 weeks now with god knows how many phone calls ( with to be fare some nice people in Egypt who always want to take ownership of my problem) but with still no connection 

have now had a replacement watch sent me and yes that won’t connect either how common is this problem and can it be fixed or should I cancel all my contracts after 20 years and go with EE as I’ve been told everything works with them 

please give advice and help

11 REPLIES 11

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gelphyn If you intend to purchase the Watch through Apple directly and already have an iPhone then you would need to contact our sales team via 191 or live chat to add Vodafone OneNumber to your account. This costs £7.00 per month as far as I am aware. I have fed back for you that this needs to be clearer on the website.

If you don't have a social media profile, please click here to speak to our live chat team. A pop up should appear in the right bottom corner of the screen, once you've entered the information you'll be able to speak to an agent there who can clarify this information for you. 

If you signed up in April you should be able to view your first bill by now, please speak to our customer services team to also look into this through live chat, social media or 191 if possible.

Hi @Beth

Thanks for your input.

Costs have made me reconsider the purchase and I am on course to purchase from EE.

Thanks for your time, best wishes, S