Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

BT OPENZONE FREE WIFI

dedman999
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi on my account it sais that i have 2gb of free bt openzone wifi, i tried my details on the bt openzone website, but its not letting me log on!

Help me please!!!!

19 REPLIES 19

hooker1uk
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

can i ask how to set this up too 

I have 500mb a month on my son's account i could use  

Paul - Blogger at imwellconfused.me.uk @hooker1uk 

Current devices: Nokia e7-00, Smart ultra 7 - archos xenon 96 

Disclosure! I review devices, products and services in partnership with Vodafone UK on imwellconfused uk. Anything I post here is not affiliated or endorsed by Vodafone UK. 

SynthFG
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Thought this was only the iPhone tarrifs

sigbar.png

Note I do not work for voda, My advice comes from experience and my opinions are my own

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

To start with, you need t ensure that the Wi-Fi allowance has been activated.

To start with, you need to register for online services through My Account. It's this username and password you'll need to use when attempting to connect to the Openzone hotspot.

If you cannot log in at that point, then you may need to manually complete the activation. Go to our Using Wi-Fi with BT Openzone page, select the "business customers" tab and "activate your Wi-Fi".

Once you've done this, when you're in a coverage area, just follow these steps:

• Open your phone’s browser when you’re in a place with Wi-Fi access.

• Select BT Openzone if you see it in the list of hotspots.

• Choose the Vodafone logo.

• Login using your My Account username and password.

Dave

thanks dave!! :Smiling:

just tried doing it and it doesnt work still!

i've seen with other peoples problems, you have sent them an email, could you send me one please becuase I can't seem to get the bt openzone wifi working!!

thanks!

Hey dedman999,

An email is on its way to you now, please reply with your details and I will get one of the team to take a look at this for you.

James

Hi, thanks for the email, but could you send it again if you havent already sent one...

I think i may have accidently deleted it, or i just didn't recieve it it.

Thankyou

Hi dedman999

I think there is a delay on the email system, but I have just sent another one to you now.

Martin

I have the same issue, contract says free BT WiFi but it doesn't accept my username and password details.