Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't Send Texts on Nokia Lumia 630

deadpixels2263
2: Seeker
Hello hoping someone can help me out please? I have been having trouble since about 5pm this evening with sending texts. I can receive incoming calls and texts, and can make outbound calls but cant send any outbound text messages. I've checked my sim and battery, reset the phone, checked ive got enough credit etc... But nothing seems to work, ive even checked my message centre number and its correct. Feedback would be appreciated :Smiling:
4 REPLIES 4

tiffanywadey
I am having trouble too dont know what's up

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@deadpixels2263  and  @tiffanywadey 

We're aware some users we're experiencing difficulties send SMS and this has now been resolved.

If you're still unable to send them, please restart your phones as this will update the SIM on the network.

DaveCD

I have just received my new 630 and have the same problem, been in vodafone shop in Eastleigh and they can't sort it out. I can receive messages fine and I can send picture messgaes fine but cannot send a simple text message.

Phone has been turned on and off a dozen or so times and have made sure it is fully up to date.

At this rate it will be going back. 

Hi @suethomas87,

So that we can look into this further please have a chat with our Live help team.

Thanks,

Matt B