main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other OS

Extremely poor repair experience

Highlighted
4: Newbie

I've received an email from Vodafone today telling me that they're going to credit my account with £25.00, so I've accepted the offer and I'll buy the missing parts myself.

To be honest, I'm bored with trying to get this sorted out myself and it doesn't look like I'll ever get the answers to the questions in my original post. So good luck to anyone else who tries to get their phone repaired by Vodafone without any problems, they obviously don't want to learn from their mistakes!

I'll be voting with my feet, after many years with vodafone, when my contract ends in Jan 2016. As we use "Vodafone family" to give us free calls to our 3 children this will be 5 pay monthly contracts you will have lost as my wife will be moving her 2 phones away as well as the 3 on my account. I just hope I never have to deal with Vodafone's Andover store or their repair centre again before I move because I can honestly say that this ordeal has been the worst example of customer service I have ever experienced.

Thanks

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

I ordered the missing parts on Wedensday night from a phone parts site and they arrived on Friday morning. You see Vodafone it is possible to provide a decent spares service!

Can anyone tell me whether the promised £25 credit will be viewable in my account or do I have to monitor the next few direct debits to make sure that one has been reduced by that amount? My previous experiences with this company have left me with very little confidence that this will have been anything other than an empty promise. Having had to purchase the missing parts lost or not provided by Vodafone myself, I'm now left out of pocket, so I certainly intend to make sure thet I get this credit.

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @CrispThirty 

Reply back to the last email we sent, our team will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Matt

View more options