Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help with a vodafone v1640

mrleatherman
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all,

Looking for somewhere that can fix a vodafone v1640 (02 xda exec) and also where I could find new batteries for the same?

Thanks,

Regards,

Anthony

6 REPLIES 6

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh wow @mrleatherman that's a blast from the past. In mobile phone terms, I think this would qualify as an antique. I don't believe we stock any accessories or batteries for these handsets anymore. I've had a quick google search and have been able to locate a few 3rd party retailers that would be able to provide a replacement battery, these range from £15 to £25 plus postage.

As for repairing it, you could pop into your local Vodafone store and our team would be happy to take a look and send it away for our engineers to see if they can help.  Any repairs we undertake would be chargeable, the team will message you with a quote before taking any action though.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply, could you please give me the details of the 3rd party suppliers for the batteries.

I will do as you have advised and go a store.

Regards,

Anthony

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for updating us Anthony @mrleatherman. We wouldn't be able to recommend any particular third party suppliers for the battery however you can choose to search online for a good match or you can follow @BandOfBrothers' advice 😊 

hrym
17: Community Champion

I've used MDS Battery in the past.  They're UK-based and seem reliable.

Thanks

BandOfBrothers

@mrleatherman 

If this was my situation as the warranty has elapsed I would consider trying a trusted Highstreet repair shop to see if they can help.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.