Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How can I sigh in to my Spotify on my PC Spotify premium

Casper12321
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, I have a Spotify premium account already made but i want to login to it on my PC but i don't have the PW or username, any help would be appreciated

13 REPLIES 13

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Casper12321, thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to help you with this, have you spoken with Spotify? Or checked to see if there's any way to recover your details via their website? 

I have same question

Once you've added your premium service to your Spotify account through your phone, you'll automatically have the premium service on any device you use your account on.  You can find more information on how to log in to your Spotify account through their online help page.

This app is great, I often use it to listen to sonnerie rap.

If you are also music lover like me check out [Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

Hi. yeah i have same question. How i can sign up in spotify premium account without remembering the usrname and password. i remember my username. But i forget the password. My username was  funkymedia. But password is lost. Please guide me. Thanks!

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic content, please see Community Guidelines]

Hi 

I have created a spotify premium account. But now i am facing issue in signing of spotify account. I am putting right password and username, but facing still same issue. I don't know what is the reason behind it. Password and username is correct. But still facing issue in login. Need help. [Removed]

Thanks!

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

Hi frendzzzz, I have same question Please guide me. I will be very thankful. 

Thanks in advance!

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic, please see Community Guidelines]

hey,

Thanks for sharing its help me a lot. I was facing an issue regarding downloading apk file.