Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How can I sigh in to my Spotify on my PC Spotify premium

Casper12321
2: Seeker

Hello, I have a Spotify premium account already made but i want to login to it on my PC but i don't have the PW or username, any help would be appreciated

13 REPLIES 13

lanlan1

Using the emulator then installing the [Removed] is logged in on the computer 

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

daissy

Hey, maybe you can try to reset your password. By the way, as Spotify users, here I would like to share a smart tool with you to listen to Spotify music offline without Spotify premium. You can use the DRmare Music Converter to download Spotify songs for offline listening with ease. Just give it a try.

Nikky33

You just need to download the Spotify app on your computer or access the Spotify website directly, and then sign in to your Spotify account. Moreover, you can try to download your preferred Spotify playlists with Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, then you can easily transfer the converted music tracks to any other devices without any limits.

This is relatively simple. If you have downloaded the Spotify app on your computer, you can just open it and log in to your Spotify account. But if you want to download songs, you may have to subscribe to Spotify Premium, but you can also use free converters such as TuneSolo Spotify Music Converter, TunesFun Spotify Music Converter to download songs, it depends on your own choice.