main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other OS

Lumia 920 - No Sim error intermittant

Highlighted
4: Newbie

Been experiencing a No Sim error intermittantly on my 920 handset since the last software update,,

Googled it and it seems lots of people in the US have been having this issue and think its software related

Anyone here having an issue?

Its annoying because if I dont check my phone for a bit I can come to it and it says Sim Error.. could have potentially missed calls from customers etc,,

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

In the first instance, I'd be inclined to try a new SIM, just to rule out the possibility of corruption there.

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @danielshaw007 ,

If getting a fresh SIM from your nearest store doesn't solve this, I'd recommend trying a backup and reset of the phone. This can clear any most software issues following a firmware update.

You can find out how to do a backup and restore on our Device Support page. :Smiling:

Cheers,

Ben

View more options