Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lumia 925 - Firmware updates

Jebelious
16: Advanced member

Hi all

has anyone had a firmware update recently for the 925? I have been checking for a while but nothing and i was sure the wp 8.1 was coming out

If i have helped please feel free to click on the Thumbs Up below

4 REPLIES 4

SynthFG
Community Champion (Retired)

Acording to the Nokia web page, Lumia Cyan is available for all 925 UK variants, including the voda one

http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/availability-in-europ...

The only reason you wouldn't have cyan available to download is if you are on the developers preview of wp 8.1 in which case you would need to roll back to wp8 using the software recovery tool before you can update to cyan 8.1 and then re-install the dev preiview of 8.1 update 1 

sigbar.png

Note I do not work for voda, My advice comes from experience and my opinions are my own

Jebelious
How strange, not available when I perform a manual search and I have not installed anything other than official firmware. May do a device format then

SynthFG

If your going that way you might want to try the nokia software recovery tool and completely reflash your phone

But before you do you should look in settings/extas+info to ensure that Cyan hasn't found its way to your phone without you noticing

sigbar.png

Note I do not work for voda, My advice comes from experience and my opinions are my own

Jebelious

Wiped the device, system update within 2 seconds of pressing the button - stupid phones haha