Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Navigating back to main menu fron Photo Gallery

stolnet
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I wonder if it's just me or has anyone else noticed this?  I have a Nokia Lumina 640 LTE running Windows 8.1 Update 2, and when scrolling through Photos, I can't seem to navigate out out of the Photos, there doesn't seem to be a Windows key to press?  The only way I found is to reboot the phone, not good!

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ewanrw
11: Established

Roll your thumb up from the bottom edge of the screen and the navigation keys reappear.

ewan

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
I have the Nokia Lumia 520 which my partner is using.

She Uses the back key on the bottom face of the screen left hand side of the phone which looks like an arrow or The start key in the middle.

Yours should have the same.

http://download-fds.webapps.microsoft.com/supportFiles/phones/files/pdf_guides/devices/Lumia640/Lumi...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I used to have one of these phones and the back arrow, windows key and search key were all persistant below the screen, with the new versions of Lumina, these keys are incorporated into the atcually display except when you are viewing photos, when they don't display, you have Share, Edit, Delete & favorite and no navigation keys!

ewanrw

Roll your thumb up from the bottom edge of the screen and the navigation keys reappear.

ewan

Doh!!

Thanks Ewan, that did it!

ewanrw

It caught me out the first time(s) too.

Actually makes sense. Once you know about it.

ewan

BandOfBrothers
Glad your sorted.

I did think I explained that but probably not well enough 😏

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.