Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nokia 930 & wireless charging plate

steve2445
4: Newbie

Hi everyone , I wonder if anyone can clear this up for me as live chat and CS have no idea what I'm on about.

The question is does the Nokia Lumia 930 come with a charging plate & if not do Vodafone do the same deal as EE where you follow a link to put your imei number in on a microsoft site and you receive a speaker & plate worth £70 fee of charge.

Many Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi, initially there was an offer which included the charging plate but this may have expired by now.

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobile-phone/nokia-lumia-930-black-paym

The link here doesnt mention the charging plate as being in the box, it just says charger?

Thanks for your reply 63johnw , I saw the box contents on the website which is a little confusing as all the reveiw videos I've looked at state there is no handsfree kit in the box but the vodafone site says there is.

After my conversation I had with CS I've now given my 30 day notice as none of them seem to know what they're doing and constantly lie to you as well

Hi

I have a Lumia 930 and it does indeed come with a wireless charging plate. There are however no headphones.

Scroll to the very end of the following page for the box contents: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/phone/lumia930/specifications/

Thanks

steve2445
4: Newbie
Thanks for the reply PaulMatthew , I'm going to go into a local shop today and have a look as the CS advisor said they'd opened a box and there was just a USB charger in there.

chrisstones65
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I purchased my Lumia 930 in July from Vodafone, it included the wireless charging plate DT-601. so it might be just a change in the retail packaging. If you purchased your phone recently there was an offer of a portable wireless speaker and a portable wireless charging plate for free for microsoft/nokia. Unfortunatley can't find the link.