Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nokia 930 unlock code

RMNolan
1: Seeker

I have a network unlock code for a Nokia Lumia 930. It is 20 digits long but the phone will not allow me to go past 10 digits. Also there is an odd icon displayed like an eye. The NUC came from Vodafone so I know it is legit and I have checked the IMEI numerous times to ensure it is appropriate for that phone.  I have followed the instructions to the letter and last year unlocked another Nokia using ythe same process so it isn't like I don't know what to do.,

Any advise on resolving this issue would be appreciated. would be appreciated 

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @RMNolan

Does anything in this thread help Nokia-6300-Unlock.

If not then Customer services on 191 or Live Chat can help by passing this to the Nuc Unlocking Department and can also give you their direct email address too to contact them directly. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

lilou2093
2: Seeker

The unlocking involves the following steps:

1 Retrieve the IMEI of your Nokia Lumia 930 by simply typing *#06# on your phone.
2 Go to the website TheUnlockingCompany and enter your phone’s manufacturer, model and IMEI.
3 We will email you the unlock code of your phone once it is ready. Discord
4 Remove the current SIM card from your phone and replace it with a non-accepted one.
5 Switch on the phone and when prompted, enter the unlock code. Adobe Reader
6 Now your phone is completely unlocked and it will accept the SIM card. iTunes

Unlock your Nokia Lumia 930 phone by following the above procedure.

Contacting with the customer support is the only best solution for this.

techrama

Contacting the customer service to get contact details for free is a solution which you can try.