Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nokia Lumia 530 PAYG MMS problems

mikeadqual
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I bought my wife a Nokia 530 for Christmas, she chose in the Dorchester shop and one of her key requirements was to text and send MMS messages to the grandchildren.

To date she has not been able to do this. She has been back to the shop twice and I have had 2 very long conversations on 'live chat'.  Yout Tech Team tried everything and finally admitted on the 7th March it was a problem with MMS, PAYG, and the Nokia 530. What do I do next?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
You could ask them to re provision your account for MMS and or use options such as using email , viber or what's app to send such info. The latter two need the other parties to have them downloaded too.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @mikeadqual

I’m sorry to hear this.

I’m not aware of any general issues with this phone and sending picture messages.

I recommend you check the phone settings, but if you’re still having problems after trying this, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Jenny