Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nokia Puk Code

Ambergrey
Not applicable
I ahve been blocked out of my Spanish mobile, the website will not accept my number as it is not english, even with the appropriate code in front, and I need a PUK code to access it again.
I emailed customer service yesterday and they told me to post on the eforum?
I dont quite understand but somebody please help!
5 REPLIES 5

Retired-Reidar
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hello Ambergrey and welcome to the eForum.

We're always here to help and will gladly do so, i just need a few pieces of information before I can determine how best to resolve this for you.

Are you a Vodafone Spain customer in Spain or do you have a Vodafone UK phone with a Spanish sim in it? Our ability to access your account is strictly influenced by whether your account is based in Vodafone UK or Vodafone Spain, we would not have any access to a Sanish number, this would be obtained by contacting Vodafone Spain customer services.

Please get back to me as soon as possible so we can help you, :)

Thanks

Reidar :ph34r:

eForuM Team

Ambergrey
Not applicable
It is a spanish sim card with a spanish number but I dont speak spanish for the spanish website which I am assuming will be necessary. Is there no way to do it through this website?

Retired-Claire_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Ambergrey

Im sorry, but there isnt any way for you to do this through our UK website, I wish there was a way for us to help you further.

A Spanish sim card and mobile number would need to be dealt with by the Spanish network on which it is operating and they would be able to provide you with the PUK code for the sim to unblock it.

I sorry I dont speak Spanish to be able to help you any further! ( I know how to ask for a beer and say thank you, but thats no use to you!)

I have contact numbers for 3 of the Spanish networks, if you wish to ring them directly to query this further?

Vodafone Spain (Airtel) - 0034 607123000
Amena- 0034 656001470
Movistar- 0034 609100609

Claire

eforum Team

littledain
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I need to talk to someone about getting a puk code can I have a number to ring

Hi @littledain 

Live help will be able to get this for you.

Thanks,

Ian