Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trade In - still haven’t received the payment

hkarlowska
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi. I have traded in my iPhone 7 on 12/04 in store and still haven’t received the payment. I can’t call the representative as I’m in Japan and live chat is constantly busy. Can you please advise when I can expect to receive the payment? It’s been 13 working days...

3 REPLIES 3

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@hkarlowska I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting to receive payment on your recent Trade In, we'll gladly chase this up for you and help. Please send us your full name and mobile number via DM to either:

- Facebook Vodafone UK

- Twitter @VodafoneUK

If you're unable to send your details through Social Media, we'll be able to help you via Live Chat too.

Hi Josh, 

Thank you for your response. I tried to contact someone via Facebook, however, haven’t received any response yet. Which channel on Live Chat should I contact? Thanks 

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@hkarlowska With you contacting us on Facebook already, I'd typically advise that you shouldn't divert to another channel. If you're looking for a speedier response though, you can chat with any of our channels via Live Chat and they'll be able to look into the Trade In a little faster.