Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking problem

bewdale1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Received NUC OK. a 20 digit number with insytuctions on how to enter it. Alas my Nokia LUMIA only allows me 14 spaces to enter the code - deadlock!

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Does the instructions advise to use the whole code ?

Are they all numerals ?

If so then you may need to contact Customer Services on 191 or use Live Chat for assistance. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks. Yes all numerals and instructions to use them all. I have been working through chat liine and they have suggested an internal help section at Vodafone.  Problem is with them at present. Thanks again

AnnS

Hi @bewdale1

Before inserting a non Vodafone SIM, there should be a code to be entered, it may be ##782# and this should have been on the instructions and part of the code.

There was a thread asking the same question a couple of days ago with a different user name.

Thanks. Can't enter anything until the request for the 14 digit code and on that there is no hash entry available.

Thanks again. Problem is with Vodafone internal help at present.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Please keep us updated with this @bewdale1 - if you need any further assistance, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team directly. We'll be happy to take a closer look should you need us :Smiling: