main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other OS

hello, when is the Windows 8.1 update being sent out to Vodafone Nokia Lumia 520 phones?

1: Seeker
Hello, I have a corporate provided Vodafone Nokia Lumia 520 and am wondering when Vodafone will be sending out the Windows 8.1 update to the phone.
View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
16: Advanced member

Hi there

The roll out of firmware upgrades is done by the manufacturer and not the network provider.  Vodafone won't comment on when a firmware upgrade will be available. For more information, please see the Firmware FAQs here.

If you take a look at the Nokia website here it lists the update as sitll being under testing.

PWIAC

View more options
1: Seeker

Hello,

we were told by our Vodafone Account Manager that Vodafone are testing the software update and will release it ove rthe air to their users when they ar eready - I was also told that that would be the start of this week, its obviously slipped or not passed testing by Vodafone. 

Thanks,

Paul 

View more options
17: Community Champion

As drey_p has said, vodafone never give dates for new firmware release, if problems occur and that date slips then they are slated for not releasing when they said they would, when its released they will then tell customers.

View more options