main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other OS

nokia 520 usage

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Have had nokia 520 for a month and the usage stated on Bill is massive - nearly 250mb already. Customer service told  me it is because Mumia uses a smart computer so uses a lot. Obviously crap but that is their answer. Have turned off all background apps I can, only use wifi, no 3G , but still same problem. Obviously when I go over 250mb, I get charged more - coincidence ????? Any help gratefully received

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Champion (Retired)

Look at the data sense app to see what is using your data

you can also set it to turn off mobile data once you near your limit

sigbar.png

Note I do not work for voda, My advice comes from experience and my opinions are my own

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi gordon1967,

You can amend your settings for many apps to decide how often you'd like them to connect to the internet. There are many you can choose to connect exclusively to Wi-Fi too.

You can monitor your use at any time of the month via My Vodafone or by calling 44555.

Thanks,

Ben

View more options