Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£100 Amazon reward voucher not received after joining Vodaphone Broadband

Monkfish457
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

OK, Hi to everyone, my first post.

Where shall I start. I have a dual 18 month contract for myself and my wife's phones. I got an offer to swap to Superfast Broadband and get a £100 voucher from one of a selection of associated retailers to Vodaphone. Sounded like a great deal so I chose to swap away from TalkTalk as their customer service was impossible to get hold of. I chose a £100 Amazon voucher and received a confirmation message informing me that after 3 months a voucher would be sent out to me after the validity period had been confirmed. Six months down the line and I've still not received my voucher.

I wanted to buy an expensive item off Amazon so this re-jogged my memory and I started to chase this up.  Eventually I was supplied with an Email to uk-vodaphonevouchers*awin.c@m to complain and ask for follow-up. (Note: the * and @ are substituted for '@' and 'com' to allow the address to be submitted)

Guess what.....I got a reply telling me the domain is not valid....great, and thought I had finally made the progress I needed. I Phoned again and they all say the same namely, 'thats the Email we have been given and should be used to complain'. I've now spent almost two hours on the phone to various Vodaphone departments and I feel like I'm bashing my head against a wall. I also hope 0808 numbers aren't premium or this will be costing me a fortune. Apparently it's via a third party company called WeGift, but the obviously don't!

Can anyone help with resolving this problem???

Stu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, It seems there’s been a little confusion regarding these offers 😕 Let’s see if we can clear things up a little and help get everyone on the right track 😁

You’re only eligible if  you sign up online, and fill in your email address after clicking out on the third party site, before landing on our site.

It can take up to 120 days to receive the gift card and you must wait this time before raising this further.

If you've not received your giftcard after this time, please follow one of the below escalation routes 👉

• If you switched using Uswitch between the 1st of December 2019 and the 27th of February 2020 .Pop you query over to uk-vodafonevouchers@awin.com
  • If you joined us through Uswitch on or after the 28th of February 2020: Any queries should be sent to rewards@giftcloud.com
  • If you came to us through Money Super Market, Broadband Choices, Go Compare, Money Saving Expert etc  at any timeYou can raise any queries  to uk-vodafonevouchers@awin.com

View solution in original position

174 REPLIES 174

Same story here. No voucher received and no reply from uk - vodafonevouchers @ awin . com Will threaten trading standards and report back if I get somewhere

Hi all,

I placed my order in 1st March and my voucher has just came through today, which redeemed in Amazon without issue.

Hopefully for those still waiting it is just a matter of time, nearly 3 months for me.

Cheers, Paul.

Okay, took me 2 days to get the voucher through. Not bad. I would just have everyone threaten trading standards, although it does seem they're making it easier now. 

I will enjoy my new InstantPot!

Hi Guys, 

I posted earlier on in this thread, Been having same issues with WeGift after signing up through USwitch,

it's been a few month now since I started sending complaint Emails out to WeGift and following all the typical routes of contacting them with no response via the @awin Email.

Even raised concern with Trading standards & ofcom over the promotion.

No joy for months TBH, I just about gave up and accepted that this wasn't gonna get anywhere.

As a last ditch effort I tried again this time with Vodafone directly through the online complaints portal 

They responded promptly and have been dealing with my complaint for the last 2 weeks.

Today one of their customer advisers contacted me and shortly after I received an Email with my Amazon Voucher!

I signed up in January so it has taken a while to get this resolved!

But I recommend keeping at, anyone who is still frustrated with WeGift and this promotion!

I understood Vodafone did actively promote the £100 amazon offer on the website and via their emails. The promotion was advertised on the Martin Lewis website, which is what attracted me. Why else would a "third party company" be interested in offering the voucher, unless there was an incentive through increased take up with Vodafone? So I don't think it's fair to suggest it has nothing to do with Vodafone. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@706902 As @Mark has advised, this was an offer run by a third party. The email address he's provided would be the dedicated team to speak with to make sure this is resolved for you. We wouldn't be able to intervene as it's not an offer we've given.

Hi Vodafone. 
can you explain this reply from broadband choices then please? Why are you both passing the problem off as each other's problem? 

I'm really sorry - but you are totally incorrect.  Please see the attached qualifying email along with the terms and conditions which have VODAFONE written all over them. The email was sent to me after I registered for the service on the VODAFONE website. I did not sign up to a third party website. The offer was advertised on the VODAFONE website - not a third party website . Read the attached terms and conditions and the various conditions required - not by a third party - but by VODAFONE. So please will you give me my £100 voucher now, as promised, so I can get on with my life  

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@lupes2 @706902 The offer was available on a third party site, which would then have taken you to our site to complete your purchase. As the voucher is provided by the third party after placing your details into their site and then ordering, we wouldn't be able to assist with this and you'd need to reach out to them directly.

The terms and conditions you'll have recieved from us will have been sent to you as we're your broadband provider. We provide you with your services and can help with any issues you're experiencing your account or broadband. Any queries with vouchers offered from a third party site would need to be resolved by them.

Thanks for your reply but wasn't the third party company appointed by vodafone to encourage new customers?  The third party company are no longer replying to my emails since they say my email address does not match the one in their records, even though they have my name and other details registered as a new customer?