main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

2018 Vodafone free gift

2: Seeker

Free gift never materialised, Vodafone say I was too late in claiming !! pah!

Bounced around through email support with now no response for over a month.

Now trying to complain, but complaints page requires a vodaphone mobile tel number, which we do not have, just broadband and home phone so I cannot click SUBMIT button

Anyone have an email address I can complain on please, shouting here I doubt will do any good as not monitored by Vodafone.

thanks

IanS

View more options
11 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Hi @goslings

This Community is indeed monitored by a Vodafone Social Media Team and they do respond when necessary to help a person on e they've caught up with the thread. 

There is an email address in Here which is the only one I know of. 

I wish you all the best with this situation over the gift and from past experiences with such offers the Terms and Conditions can include timeframes to claim by and usually come hand in hand with a while stocks last type of clause. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

thanks,

Good to known it is monitored, shame however, that you dont read the post.

That email complaints form (as I mentioned) is useless as I don't have a vodafone mobile telephone number yet it is used for multiple uses, andyou CANNOT submit without one.

Maybe you could pass that on ...  

I just copied in the CEO Nick Jeffery as I spent too much timelooking and explaining.

View more options
17: Community Champion

And as I said @goslings in my reply was that it is the only one I know of. 

I didn't say it was different in anyway in regards to how its accessed. 

I did read your post. 

I'm a customer like you so cannot pass anything on. 

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here can however once they've reached your thread. 

Take care. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Hey @goslings, we're sorry to hear you've had problems claiming your free gift. So we can access your account to take a look into this for you, we've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options
3: Seeker

Is anyone still waiting for their free gift? I note that this board has slowed right down and I've not received any more emails to say whether it's on its way or not.

View more options

I STILL havent received my gift since joining Vodafone in september!! I have chased it several times and although I was PROMISED I would be in receipt of it BEFORE Christmas... sadly, it looks like its more false promises!!

Absolutley NOT happy with the poor customer service from Vodafone and if it continues I will be looking to terminate my contract! 

View more options
Highlighted

Hey all, if you're still awaiting your free gift and wanting to get more information.

You can contact TLC directly here. They'll be able to help you further.

View more options

Was advised a week ago after waiting since 2nd Nov for my gift to arrive that my delivery would be with me by the latest of tomorrow. I call up today to clarify this is the case and now they tell me its going to be the 5th of January!!!

I took my home broadband out with you guys at the end of august!! Still no mythical free gift! it was supposed to be a joining gift, at this rate it will be a parting gift!!!

View more options

Similar, had a call last night they plan to send the money to purchase free gift at Curry's etc myself, but that will take 5-7 days (BB activated 20 August) !!!! 

Honesty, meant I went for the Sonos, but I should have gone with the go pro at £199 for the inconvience and time waisted on this...  and bought a Sonos One ! 

View more options
3: Seeker

Has anyone actually received their gift without chasing all the time? I was expecting mine in October but it still hasn't materialised. I feel that vodafone are now just ignoring my emails. Any ideas on what to do next?

View more options
4: Newbie

Hi,

there is another thread here 

Broadband Free Gift Offer                                              ...

which deals with this same offer.

Is this Vodafones 'divide and conquer' strategy?

I got the gift as I did complain and had the luck of receiving my Sonos!

View more options