cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

3 months later and I've still not received my Apple tv box!!

edzt
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Switched to Vod broadband Superfast 2. What a mistake!!

Part of the deal was an Apple tv box with subscription and cashback

after 3 months of phone calls chats and promises I've received non of these.

Speed is poor, cashback and Apple box non-existant

Without doubt the worst company I've ever dealt with

So frustrated

5 REPLIES 5

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @edzt - To confirm, did you get the Apple TV plus Cashback deal through a third-party site or directly through our website?

As we don't have account access over this platform, for us to check your speeds and, if the deal was taken out directly through us, see what's what with your Apple TV delivery please drop us a message on social media. When messaging us on social media please include a link to this forum thread and your mobile/account number.

Thanks for replying 

I took up the offer directly through Vodafone 

Not worried about the speed

Ive spent 8 hours on the phone in the last two months, endless messages on Twitter 

I've been promised the earth but nothing ever changes 

Yesterday I was put on hold for 40 minutes then they hung up on me

I’ve given up I’m going to try and terminate my contract 

regards Ed

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm really sorry to hear you've decide to leave @edzt - I do understand how important this is to get this sorted. If you would like us to look further into this, I would suggest contacting us on social media. I appreciate you have done this already and if you're awaiting a response from us, please let me know your Twitter handle/username and I'll make sure it gets chased up.

Waste of time the guys on Twitter couldn’t find my account 

What’s is really annoying is they continue to take payment for an apple subscription I don’t have!!