Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

A Big Thank you to a tech support

Kimabawag2698
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

For 2/3 months I had issues with my broadband not working which made things difficult being a University student resulting in phone bills tripling due to the use of mobile data at home. It was a very frustrating situation with endless visits and calls to vodafone with no helpful response in rectifying the issue. We were very close to cancelling the broadband until we tried to solve the issue one last time. I called customer service and I was forwarded to a tech support named Sunil (based in India) who talked me through a step by step guide. 3 hours later (him going back and forth to my mum who is the account holder), the issue was solved and the wifi was up and running like it should have been. I want to again say thank you to Sunil (based in India) who deserves commendations for his efforts in rectifying the problem that only HE was able to recognise. Not ony was he patient but he was committed in getting the wifi up and running and help me. He should be recognised for his amazing customer service and knowledge in his field. He returned the hope for the Vodafone service that was almost gone. So, Thank you Sunil, you saved my University life this year!

1 REPLY 1

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

That's brilliant @Kimabawag2698, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this lovely feedback. I'm glad that Sunil manged to get you up and running correctly and you've not had any more issues 😊